Project management - build capacity in Pharm-Olam International
Project Management Training course with aim of improving capacities in Pharm-Olam International took place on 22-23.July 2013
In the period from 22- 23 July 2013 training in project management was held for the employees of Pharm-Olam International. The training was attended by regional project managers. The aim of the training was to improve the capacity for successful project management. The training consisted from the following topics: Project management cycle, Project management's methods and techniques: Problem/Goal tree, WBS, Stakeholder analysis, Identicifaction of goals, objectives, results and activities, Conflict management, Resource planning, Risk management, Logical framework, Earned Value Method. Working with real projects, the trainees were able to directly apply learned methods and techniques.
Further cooperation on capacity development in a field of project management is expected in September 2013.
Serbian management center
Combining many years of professional experience and knowledge of the specific needs of clients, SMC provides support in the area of:
- Management Consulting,
- Planning and implementation of business strategies,
- Project management
- Public Management,
- Human resources improvements,
- Implementation of software solutions.
SMC provides support to professional project management and improving organizational project management:
- Development of methodologies and methodological manuals for project management
- Managing, monitoring and control of projects
- Multi-project management
- Application of maturity models and best practices
- Redesign of organizational elements
- Introduction of Project Management Unit (PMO)